Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW PERTAINING TO BOTH THIS SITE AND ANY MATERIAL ON IT. TEMPLER SECURITIES AD PODGORICA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY POINT WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. YOU ARE THEREFORE RESPONSIBLE FOR REGULARLY REVIEWING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE FOLLOWING ANY SUCH CHANGES SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE CLOSE THIS WINDOW RIGHT NOW.
OWNERSHIP OF SITE
Templer Securities AD Podgorica (referred as "Templer Securities") owns and maintains this site. No act of downloading or otherwise copying from this site will transfer title to any software or material from this site to you. Anything that you transmit to this site becomes the property of TEMPLER Securities, may be used by Templer Securities for any lawful purpose, and is further subject to disclosure as deemed appropriate by Templer Securities, including to any legal or regulatory authority to which TEMPLER Securities is subject to. TEMPLER Securities reserves all rights with respect to copyright and trademark ownership of all material at this site, and will enforce such rights to the full extent of the law.
ACCESS OF SITE
This site and the information, tools and material contained in it are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject TEMPLER Securities or its affiliates to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
The material contained in the website, including but not limited to all design, text, videos, sound recordings, and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by TEMPLER Securities. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without TEMPLER’s prior written consent.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information on this site is provided "As it is". Templer Securities does not warrant the accuracy of the materials provided herein, either expressly or impliedly, for any particular purpose and expressly disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Templer Securities will not be responsible for any loss or damage that could result from interception by third parties of any information made available to you via this site. Although the information provided to you on this site is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, TEMPLER Securities cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose. NeitherTempler Securities nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of Templer Securities or of any vendor providing software or services support.
Under no circumstances will Templer Securities be liable for any consequential, incidental, special, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of any use of or inability to use this site or any portion thereof, regardless of whether TEMPLER Securities has been apprised of the likelihood of such damages occurring and regardless of the form of action, whether in Contract, Tort (including negligence), Strict Liability, or otherwise.
The information contained in this site is intended for information purposes only. Therefore it should not be regarded as an offer or solicitation to any person in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it would be unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation, nor regarded as recommendation to buy, sell or otherwise deal with any particular investment. You are strongly advised to obtain independent investment, financial, legal and tax advice before proceeding with any investment. Nothing in this site should be read or construed as constituting investment advice on the part of Templer Securities, or any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees.
The nature of investment in Financial Instruments is such that not all Financial instruments are suitable for everyone unless they:
- Are knowledgeable in investment matters
- Are able to bear the economic risk of the investment
- Understand the risk involved; and
- Believe that the investment is suitable for their particular investment objective and financial needs
All visitors are advised to read carefully the Risk Disclosure document available in the Legal Documents section of this website before subscribing to any of the services offered by TEMPLER Securities.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Links to non- TEMPLER Securities Websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to users of the Templer Securities Websites, and Templer Securities has no control over the content on such non - Templer Securities Websites. If you choose to link to a Website not controlled by Templer Securities, Templer Securities makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of such site, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor does Templer Securities warrant that such site or content is free from any claims of copyright, trademark, or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such site or content is devoid of viruses or other contamination. Templer Securities does not guarantee the authenticity of documents on the Internet. Links to non- Templer Securities sites do not imply any endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, products, information, or services offered at such sites, or any representation regarding the content at such sites.
If you communicate with Templer Securities by e-mail, you should note that the security of Internet e-mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages which are not encrypted you accept the risks of such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet. The Internet is not 100% safe and someone may be able to intercept and read your details.
DEPOSIT AND WITHDRAWAL TRANSACTIONS
Users can make deposit and withdrawal transactions using any of available payment systems. Deposit transactions can be made in one of the following ways:
- payment cards - VISA, Maestro or MasterCard. Transactions are processed in cooperation with AllSecure doo and Hipotekarna banka ad and are made in a secure and certified manner through the AllSecure Payment Gateway. Users can use only their own card. Note that 3D secure should be enabled for the card. And online transactions should be available for the card. After entering the card information and confirming the payment, the bank authorizes the transaction and thus the order is approved and enters the further process of preparation for delivery. The amount will be reserved on the card account and will not be available for another purpose. The transaction will be completed and the amount deducted from user’s card account if the transaction is successful. In the event that the transaction is not successful the payment will not be completed, and the amount will not be deducted from the card account.
- bank wire. Transactions are processed directly via your bank to your bank account using an invoice you are creating in your Member’s area.
Please note that all payments will be affected in Euro (EUR). If the payment is done using foreign issuers bank cards, total amount of transaction will be converted into bank settlement currency, according to the current exchange rate of Visa/Mastercard. User’s bank could apply additional commission for transactions.
Commissions applied to the transactions listed in the Templer Securities web site.
In the case of a refund to a client who has previously paid by one of the payment cards, in part or in full, and regardless of the reason for the refund, the refund is made exclusively through the same VISA, Maestro or MasterCard card used for payment. This means that our bank will, at our request, make a refund to the cardholder's account.
Customer shall pay the Bank the face amount of any card transaction processed by AllSecure Payment Gateway pursuant to this Agreement whenever any card transaction is reversed in accordance with the Rules or any applicable consumer protection statute (a “Chargeback”), including by way of example, but not limited to, the following:
- The deposit transaction was not specifically authorized;
- Any card transaction is alleged by the cardholder to have been executed improperly or without authority;
- The cardholder disputes the quality of service;
- The extension of credit for services performed was in violation of law, rules or regulations of any government agency, federal, state, local, or otherwise, or in violation of this Agreement;
- Cardholder claims the EUR amount was altered after the draft was completed;
- The Transaction Card had expired before the transaction date arises from the use of a counterfeit or otherwise ineffective Transaction Card;
- The embossed name on the Transaction Card differs from or is dissimilar to the name signed on the signature panel of the Transaction Card of the draft or the signature on the signature panel of the Transaction Card differs from or is dissimilar to the signature on the draft;
- The information contained in the draft was received by AllSecure Payment Gateway more than 30 business days after the transaction date showing thereon;
- The draft is a duplicate of one previously processed or includes a charge previously paid by the cardholder;
- The draft is fraudulent or the transaction was not a bona fide transaction in User’s ordinary course of business;
- The Card issuer has information that fraud occurred at the time of the transaction, whether or not such transaction was properly authorized by the Card issuer, and the cardholder neither participated in nor authorized the transaction; and
- In any other situation where a draft was executed or depository credit given in circumstances constituting a breach of any duty, term, condition, representation, or warranty by User hereunder, or where any action or lack of action by User in violation of the Rules has resulted in the draft being charged back to the Bank by an issuing member of Visa/MasterCard pursuant to the Rules or the draft is charged back to the Bank for any other reason. Additions and deletions to this list may occur as the Rules change.
The services sold through our website are accompanied by all legal documentation in accordance with the Agreement with the client.
If you want to start the complaint process, you need to fill in the document from our website "Complaint form" and send us an e-mail email@example.com
APPLIED STANDARDS AND PROCESSES IN DATA PROTECTION WHEN PAYING BY CARD
When entering payment card data, confidential information is transmitted via the public network in a protected (encrypted) form using SSL protocol, using the most modern methods of tokenization of sensitive data, and in accordance with PCI-DSS standards. At no time is payment card information available to the merchant.
3D Secure protection for all merchants and customers - AllSecure Payment Gateway uses the highest global standards of data protection and privacy. All merchants using the AllSecure Payment Gateway are automatically included in 3D-Secure protection, which guarantees customers the security of their purchases. Customer payment card numbers are not stored on the merchant's system and the registration itself is protected by SSL data encryption.
PCI DSS Standards - AllSecure Payment Gateway is constantly complying with all the requirements of card organizations in order to increase the level of security of merchants and customers. From 2005 until today, without interruption, the system is certified as PCI-DSS Level 1, which is the highest standard in the industry. The PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is a standard that defines the necessary security measures when processing, storing and transmitting sensitive card data. PCI Standards protect sensitive cardholder data throughout the payment process: from the moment data is entered at the merchant's point of sale, during communications between the merchant and relevant banks and card organizations, and the subsequent storage of such data.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICATION
By accessing this site, you agree that the laws of Montenegro, without regard to Conflict of Laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site. In case of a dispute, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Montenegro In the event any of the Terms and Conditions shall be held to be unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable Term or Condition shall be replaced by such enforceable Term or Condition as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable Term or Condition. This Agreement does not replace or in any way amend any other agreement you have entered into with TEMPLER Securities.
Legal documents for clients
- Business rules
- Investment services agreement for clients
- Client categorization policy
- Complaint form
- Conflict of interest policy
- Execution venues
- Information about Company
- Information about financial instruments
- Order execution policy
- Price list policy of Templer Securities
- Privacy police
- Product governance and approval policy
- Retail investors information
- Risk disclosure statements
- Risk management policy
- Statement about clients funds
- Suitability statement
- The decision on the amount of leverage