Up to 100% Deposit Bonus
- Deposit bonus can only be credited to a verified account.
- Deposit bonuses can be credited to any account type.
- 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% on every deposit from 100 EUR and more.
You can claim up to 100% bonus for each deposit during this promotional period. If you claim up to 100% Bonus, then you can't claim another bonus.
- IB commission doesn't apply if you claim up to 100% Deposit Bonus.
- The maximum bonus is EUR 10,000 per account.
- These bonuses can't be added if depositing by internal transfer and deposit from contest/promotion proceeds.
- It is advised to claim a bonus after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus shall be credited into your account and locked for withdrawal until the volume requirements are met. The bonus funds are credited to the trading account in the "Credit" column and can be used as an additional margin for trading.
- The bonus for each deposit is considered a separate bonus.
- In order for bonus funds to be transferred from the "Credit" column to the "Balance" column and the funds are available for withdrawal or subsequent trading, it is required to perform trading activities with the following total volumes:
< Amount Lot >= < Bonus Amount >/ 4
For example. If you deposit EUR 100 into your account, then receive a EUR 100 bonus and then withdraw EUR 100, the bonus will be canceled. Any withdrawal ( own funds or made profit) will lead to partial ( or full) Bonus cancellation. However you’re not limited to withdraw profit or your funds.
- Volume calculation starts from the first bonus and continues consecutively. This means that you can't withdraw later bonuses before you trade the required volume for the first bonus, and so on. The volume calculation starts from the moment the bonus is requested. The volume for each deposit is calculated separately.
- Bonus is to be covered completely, i.e. there's no option to cover it partially or bit by bit. You can withdraw the bonus once the whole required volume is done
- The FX and Commodities orders with the trading result which is less than 3 pips (3* 0.00010 or 3*0.010) are not considered in the calculation of traded volume;
- Only FX and Commodities trading volume is calculated ( i.e. Cryptocurrencies and Spot Indices are not calculated )
E.g. You made a EUR 100 deposit on Monday and started trading. On Wednesday you claimed EUR100 bonus. Volume calculation for your bonus starts from Wednesday, any volume traded before Wednesday will not be included. It is advised to claim a bonus right after your deposit is credited to your trading account.
- The bonus can be withdrawn ONLY if by the moment of lots calculation the bonus is still present in the account. If a Client had traded the required volume, but the bonus has already been canceled, it would not be added or compensated.
- A customer can cover one bonus at a day. If you received 2 or more bonuses consecutively and made necessary volume to cover the first Bonus then all trades made after this until the next day (00:00) will not be counted at all. Since the next day all volume made the same day will be calculated.
- In case the equity of your account becomes less than the bonus size, the bonus will be cancelled.
- All the uncovered Bonus ( if any) will be cancelled after 6 months since it was credited.
- If the trader's own funds ( or any profit or mixed sum) (done) are withdrawn after the bonus has been credited, the bonus will be canceled.
For example. If you deposit EUR 100 into your account, receive a EUR 100 bonus and then withdraw EUR 100 ( own funds , made profit or mixed), the bonus will be canceled.
- A client can cancel deposit bonus at any time. Once deposit bonus is cancelled, it can't be reinstated.
- Templer Securities may reject client's bonus application(s) at any time without prior notification or providing reasons for such decision.
- Templer Securities may cancel a client's bonus at any time without prior notification.
- So-called "reverse trading" on bonus accounts is strictly prohibited. "Reverse trading" denotes opening the same position in reverse directions on 2 or more bonus accounts. E.g. open 0.1 lot BUY on EURUSD in one account and 0.1 lot SELL on EURUSD in another at the same time. The Client acknowledges that such accounts will be blocked, and bonuses and profits from the reverse trading will be cancelled.
- Any situation not described in these rules shall be subject to the Company's decision.
- Templer Securities reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification in the Latest press release