You can open a corporate account via the Account Opening department in three simple steps:
- Select ‘Corporate body’ when registering account at Members area
- Submit your corporate documents
- Open a live account
The following corporate documents are required in order to open a corporate account with us:
- Completed Corporate Application Form (the form will be provided by us)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Registered Office
- Verification of all Directors & person who will be the authorized representative/trader for this account
- Valid ID document of all Directors - passport or driving license (front & back) or national identity card (front & back)
- Proof of address of all Directors (utility bill or bank statement which must have been issued within the last 12months and state the full name and address)
- Verification of Shareholders owning more than 10% of the company’s shares
- Valid ID document of all Shareholders - passport or driving license (front & back) or national identity card (front & back).
- Proof of address of all Shareholders (utility bill or bank statement which must have been issued within the last 12months and state the full name and address)
- Certificate of Shareholders
- Certificate of Directors
- Power of Attorney to representative (the form will be provided by us)
- Certified Board Resolution (the form will be provided by us)
- Certificate of Good Standing
Please note that depending on the country of incorporation, additional documents may be requested.
Yes, we do. Swap-free accounts incur no interest charges/payments . If you want a swap-free account please select MuslimFX type of account or change your current account type to MuslimFX
No, unfortunately we do not offer joint accounts at this time.
Follow these steps:
- Login toMembers area (if you don’t have an account please register)
- Navigate to Trading Account -> Live Account submenu of Members area.
- Select live account type depending on your choice
- Select preferred Leverage(for live accounts only) and click “Create new account”
Yes, you can. If you already have a Templer account you can easily open a new by going to a special page to complete your request.
No, we will not. You can have a functioning live account with a zero account balance. Except for newly opened accounts: if you fail to fund your new account it will be automatically closed after 30 days of no funding.
If you do not leave the demo account dormant for more than 30 days, then the demo account will never expire.
The login and password are sent to the email address provided on the Members area aacount opening form. If you do not receive the email right after the demo/live account registration, please wait for an hour or so. You may also need to check your Spam (Junk) folder. For any assistance please open a Live Chat session or send an email to email@example.com
You predefine your demo account balance by putting it’s balance in “Deposit demo” field
Yes. It is possible to log in into your live and/or trading accounts from any computer that has Templer Trader platform downloaded. You can even be logged in from different computers simultaneously.
Please be careful with your logins and passwords. If you save your MetaTrader password on a particular PC anyone who has access to it will be able to trade on your account.
UniversalFX accounts are designed both for traders with no experience of FX whatsoever to make their first step into the market but without taking excessive risks and experienced traders that plan to make serious trading decisions. Offered assets: 30+FX , 30+ CFD , 4 Commodities
MuslimFX: these accounts will be of interest to traders who prefer commission over swaps, as well as to our Muslim clients, since the Islamic Shariah Law forbids trading with swaps. Offered assets: 30+FX
Demoforex accounts:demo account is a core element of our educational effort. A demo account is intended to familiarise you with the tools and features of Templer’s trading platforms and to facilitate the testing of forex trading strategies in a risk-free environment.. Offered assets: 30+FX , 30+ CFD , 4 Commodities
Please, find out more about account types: https://templer-securities.me/en/trading/trading_terms/account_types
Close all opened position, delete pending orders and follow the link. Navigate to “List of associated accounts” tab, find your MT4 account login , select preferred account type and press “ Apply”
You can change your password in Templer Trader:
To change your password in MetaTrader 4, log in and go to the "Tools" menu, click "Options" in the drop-down menu, choose the "Server" tab in the "Options" window and find the "Password" field.
Or you can navigate to MyTempler-> Security submenu, “Change your MT4 password” tab.
Attention: Your new password should be 5-16 characters and consist of only numbers and upper and lowercase letters of the Latin alphabet. You may not use punctuation marks (i.e. commas, periods, colons, brackets, quotations marks). Keep in mind, your password is case-sensitive!
After you open a demo/live account, the password for MetaTrader will be sent to your registered e-mail. Please check for the email in the inbox of your e-mail. If you still can't find your password, you can set a new password. Please, navigate to MyTempler-> Security submenu, “Change your MT4 password” tab and set a new password.
Templer Securities does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as the USA, UK, BVI Japan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and almost all the countries belonging in the European Economic Area.